- April 13th - Ep. 1 - Overview of Reimagining Management in the Digital Age
- April 20th - Ep. 2 - Getting clear on the purpose of the firm: Starting with why?
- April 27th - Ep. 3 - Structure of the Firm
- May 4th - Ep. 4 -Strategy
- May 8th - Linkedin Live Overview
- May 11th - Ep.5 -Leadership ->Now Occurs at every level
- May 18th - Ep.6 -Innovation ->Creates New Businesses
- May 25th - Ep. 7 - Sales & Marketing ->Making a Difference for Customers
- June 1st - Ep.8 - HR is about->Attracting and enabling talent
- June 4th - Linkedin Live Overview
- June 8th - Ep. 9 - Operations and measurement from outputs to outcomes
- June 15th- Ep. 10 - Budgeting is driven by strategy, not a battle of the silos
- June 22nd - Ep. 11 - Values: empathy, collaboration, inclusion, environment
- June 29th - Ep. 12 - Wrapping it up, tying it all together
Set the Calendar!
Every Thursday 11AM EDT (New York Time), 4PM BST (London Time)
There are no comments for now.