Registered Scrum Master (RSM)®
What will you receive:
- Eligibility to be featured in The International Registry of Agile Professionals™
- Authorization to use the Registered Scrum Master badge to promote the merit of your achievement
- Updated learning material year over year to ensure your Scrum education continuously evolves
- Invitation to an annual webinar and access to the on-demand recording
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
Attendees will receive the Certification Credential:
Students who complete a Registered Scrum Master training, comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Registered Scrum Trainer™ (RST), are eligible to take the RSM exam. Students who pass the exam will earn their Registered Scrum Master credential.
The Registered Scrum Master credential formally recognizes your knowledge of lean principles, Scrum Master techniques, patterns of high-performing teams, and how the Scrum Master role scales in an organization.
The Registered Scrum Master credential is the only Scrum Master credential in the market endorsed by Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum and inventor of [email protected]®. The RSM credential will help you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
This training is for all levels of Scrum experience.
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
The Registered Scrum Master™(RSM) training was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. In this course, instructors share insights and strategies from decades of success launching high-performing Scrum teams in businesses around the globe.
- Lead teams in any environment or industry as a Scrum Master
- Represent the Scrum Values of Focus, Courage, Commitment, Openness, and Respect
- Network with industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Pass the test and earn your credential
- Professionals in any industry wanting to become Scrum Masters or servant-leaders to their team.
- Job seekers wishing to work for an agile organization.
- Professionals interested in being “agile.”
- Traditional Project Managers looking to transform their careers.
- SAFe Practitioners wanting to learn Scrum and explore [email protected].
- Product Managers, PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Scrum Master within their organization.
- Managers and leaders wanting to understand the patterns of high-performing teams and how true Scrum delivers twice the value at half the cost.
No previous experience needed.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.