Before you Sign Up ...
This is an advanced course with pre-requisites. Before signing up for this academy, please take this self-assessment quiz to know if this academy is the right one for you!
TAKE SELF-ASSESSMENT NOW!
What will you receive:
- Authorization to use the Registered Agile Coach badge to promote the merit of your achievement
- Invitation to an annual webinar and access to the on-demand recording
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
Attendees will receive the Certification Credential:
Upon completion of the course, Registered Agile Coaches will become members of the Scrum Inc. Coaching Community.
You will receive a Registered Agile Coach™ certificate, join a Scrum Inc. Coaching Forum with previous graduates, and be listed on a dedicated page of the Scrum Inc. website.
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
Expertly trained Coaches are critical to a company’s business agility. Our five-day intensive Registered Agile Coach™ (RAC) course prepares Agile professionals to lead agile transformations. The course develops the skills and knowledge needed to effectively coach teams and the application of these skills through a Site Visit to a company that utilizes Scrum. During the Site Visit, coaches will observe real Scrum teams, meet practitioners, and deliver coaching using the course tools. After the Site Visit, coaches will review and debrief with their course trainers (seasoned, cross-industry Scrum, Inc coaches, and consultants) and peers to gain feedback and identify areas for improvement.
- To help create and sustain high performing teams
- Practice time-tested coaching models to unlock an individual’s or team’s potential
- Understand various coaching styles and begin to develop their own through advanced facilitation
- Review tools to use and take back to workplace environments
- Evaluate and respond to behaviors, patterns, and anti-patterns in the workplace environment
This class takes place over the course of five days. On days 3 and 4 of the class, students will virtually visit a real company to practice their coaching skills under Scrum Inc. trainers' guidance. Below is a sample schedule to help set expectations for the week:
Days 1, 2 & 5: Develop coaching knowledge and skills
Session 1: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Session 2: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Days 3 & 4: A visit to a client to practice coaching skills and a rapid feedback loop for improvement, including time for time some self-study.
Schedule dependent on client availability.
- Professionals in any industry wanting to become Scrum Masters or servant-leaders to their team.
- Job seekers wishing to work for an agile organization.
- Professionals interested in being “agile.”
- Traditional Project Managers looking to transform their careers.
- SAFe Practitioners wanting to learn Scrum and explore Scrum@Scale.
- Product Managers, PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Scrum Master within their organization.
- Managers and leaders wanting to understand the patterns of high-performing teams and how true Scrum delivers twice the value at half the cost.
The Registered Agile Coach course is designed for Scrum Masters and Coaches who would like to strengthen their abilities, take charge of the learning in their company, and help groups of teams function in the larger ecosystem of their organization. Registrants should already have a Scrum Master credential, as well as real-world Scrum knowledge and experience.
The Agile Thinkers and Scrum Inc. reserve the right, even if the student pass on the final exam to request for the student to repeat any module, at no cost, if we consider the student is not ready to coach by itself.
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.