Before you Sign Up ...
This is an advanced course with pre-requisites. Before signing up for this academy, please take this self-assessment quiz to know if this academy is the right one for you!
Expertly trained Coaches are critical to a company’s business agility. Our five-day intensive Registered Agile Coach™ (RAC) course prepares Agile professionals to lead agile transformations. The course develops the skills and knowledge needed to effectively coach teams and the application of these skills through a Site Visit to a company that utilizes Scrum. During the Site Visit, coaches will observe real Scrum teams, meet practitioners, and deliver coaching using the course tools. After the Site Visit, coaches will review and debrief with their course trainers (seasoned, cross-industry Scrum, Inc coaches, and consultants) and peers to gain feedback and identify areas for improvement.
By completing the Registered Agile Coach course, participants will be equipped with the knowledge, skills, and mindset to become catalysts for organizational change and agile transformation. They will be well-positioned to guide teams and leaders towards embracing agile methodologies, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, and achieving sustainable success in today's dynamic business environment.
In this course, you will learn to:
- To help create and sustain high performing teams
- Practice time-tested coaching models to unlock an individual’s or team’s potential
- Understand various coaching styles and begin to develop their own through advanced facilitation
- Review tools to use and take back to workplace environments
- Evaluate and respond to behaviors, patterns, and anti-patterns in the workplace environment
This class takes place over the course of five days. On days 3 and 4 of the class, students will virtually visit a real company to practice their coaching skills under Scrum Inc. trainers' guidance. Below is a sample schedule to help set expectations for the week:
- Days 1, 2 & 5: Develop coaching knowledge and skills
- Session 1: 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Session 2: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Days 3 & 4: A virtual visit to a client to practice coaching skills and a rapid feedback loop for improvement, including time for time some self-study. Schedule dependent on client availability.
This course is ideal for:
- Experienced Scrum Masters
- Agile Trainers
- Experienced Product Owners
- Professional Coaches
- Project Management
- Enterprise Trainers
The Registered Agile Coach course is designed for Scrum Masters and Coaches who would like to strengthen their abilities, take charge of the learning in their company, and help groups of teams function in the larger ecosystem of their organization.
Registrants should already have a Scrum Master credential, as well as real-world Scrum knowledge and experience.
Upon completion of the course, Registered Agile Coaches will become members of the Scrum Inc. Coaching Community.
You will receive a Registered Agile Coach™ certificate, join a Scrum Inc. Coaching Forum with previous graduates, and be listed on a dedicated page of the Scrum Inc. website.
The Agile Thinkers and Scrum Inc. reserve the right, even if the student pass on the final exam to request for the student to repeat any module, at no cost, if we consider the student is not ready to coach by itself.
What will you receive:
- Authorization to use the Registered Agile Coach badge to promote the merit of your achievement
- Invitation to an annual webinar and access to the on-demand recording
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
detailed information regarding course policies, terms, and conditions, please visit our dedicated section.
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.