Kanban Maturity Model (KMM ®)
Learn how the Kanban Maturity Model can help you to determine and understand the maturity level of your organization so that you can take actionable steps to appropriately implement the Kanban practices that will help take the organization to higher maturity.
Credential, no exam required
Access to digital
At the end of this course, you will:
- Be able to determine the maturity level of an organization in terms of observable behaviors, management practices and business outcomes
- Define the right approach to lead the organization to the next level
- Determine and appropriately implement the Kanban practices that will help the organization deliver better on customer expectations and internal objectives
Kanban coaches, Agile practitioners, transformation initiative leaders, business managers, project and service managers and team leaders who wish to obtain deeper knowledge on how to develop further their organizational agility.
All experience levels are welcome. Previous Kanban training or experience (KMP) is highly beneficial.
Participants will receive a certificate of completion for the Kanban Maturity Model course.
Students completing this and the Kanban Coaching course, who are also Kanban Management Professionals (KMP) are eligible to take the Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) credential exam. The KCP is an advanced-level credential. Effective June 1, 2023, credential candidates must successfully pass the Kanban Coaching Professional exam with a 75% passing score.
What will you receive:
- High-quality training with Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) Hugo Lourenço
- Oficial online training materials (PDF)
- Training certificate by Kanban University recognizing participation in the class
- Full kit KMM posters
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
For detailed information regarding course policies, terms, and conditions, please visit our dedicated section.
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.