Attention: If you've already finished both the Kanban System Design and Kanban Systems Improvement courses, you are only required to attend 8 hours of this course. If this applies to you, kindly proceed with your registration.
If you haven't completed these prerequisites, please explore all editions of this course and enrol in the comprehensive KDI 16-hour course.
Shaping Customer Demand and Improving Upstream Kanban
You’ve got your Kanban system to manage delivery up and running. Great! Yet you still struggle to handle the incoming stream of ideas and requests, and now want to maximize the value you get through the delivery.
The next step on your journey is to understand the multitude of options available to you through the Kanban for Design and Innovation (KDI) course.
Access to digital
In this course, you will:
- Be able to explain the concept of options and how this thinking helps to maximize value.
- Learn to apply techniques and approaches to actively manage incoming work.
- Understand how to engage stakeholders from different organizational levels and departments in idea generation and decision making through pragmatic approaches.
- Establish an Upstream Kanban system that maps to your context of working.
- Apply Kanban practices upstream in order to establish a balance between the preparation and execution of options.
This course is suited for those who want to acquire solid knowledge about the core of the Kanban method, and want to improve upstream Kanban systems.
You need to previously attended both the Kanban System Design and the Kanban Systems Improvement courses and own already the KMP certification credential.
What will you receive:
- High-quality training with Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) Hugo Lourenço
- Online Course materials
- Kanban University (KU) certificate of course completion
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
For detailed information regarding course policies, terms, and conditions, please visit our dedicated section.
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.