Applying Kanban’s gradual, non-traumatic approach to change, and leveraging the Kanban Maturity Model, coaches see more buy-in and greater success. Learn the techniques and mindset to extend your coaching skills.
- Psychology and sociology of change; Change management and resistance to change.
- Motivating and Implementing change.
- Using the Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) as a tool for change and improvement.
This class is intended to extend the coaching skills of those who have already taken the Kanban Maturity Model class and want to obtain the Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) credential. Together with the KMM, this course provides the full playbook of current Kanban coaching techniques.
The Kanban Maturity Model (KMM) course is required to attend this course.
Certification Credential & Exam:
To achieve the Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) credential, the following course requirements must be met:
The Kanban Coaching Professional is an internationally recognized, advanced-level credential. Successfully passing the KCP exam demonstrates not only full and comprehensive mastery of the Kanban Maturity Model and Kanban Coaching curriculum but also the possession of skills to lead and evolve an organization to higher levels of maturity.
KCP credential candidates must successfully pass the Kanban Coaching Professional exam with a 75% score and pay a one-time $250 USD (PPP adjusted where applicable) Credential activation fee.
The public will be able to clearly recognize a KCP as an expert in their field and trust that they hold a specific set of effective coaching tools that lead to better business outcomes.
The KCP is an internationally recognized credential in the Kanban Method awarded by Kanban University.
What will you receive:
- High-quality training with Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) Hugo Lourenço
- Oficial training materials (PDF)
- Training certificate by Kanban University recognizing participation in the class
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
For detailed information regarding course policies, terms, and conditions, please visit our dedicated section.
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.