Come to the World Agility Forum and get a Certified Course!
This is your opportunity to come to our event and take a course that will make you reach new professional heights.
Get the WAF Ticket + Course
check our courses below
Ready to be Registered Scrum Master™?
11 - 14th September
The Registered Scrum Master course is a comprehensive training program that prepares individuals to lead teams as Scrum Masters in any industry or environment.
- Lead teams in any environment or industry as a Scrum Master
- Represent the Scrum Values of Focus, Courage, Commitment, Openness, and Respect
- Network with industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Pass the test and earn your credential
It's time to be a Leading SAFe Agilist.
11 - 12 September
The Leading SAFe Agilist course is a specialized training program designed to equip individuals with the skills and knowledge to lead and implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) in organizations.
- How to realize the benefits of SAFe, including:
- Boosting productivity.
- Improving product quality.
- Decreasing time to market.
- Increasing employee engagement.
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value.
- How to align massive organizations around clear, common objectives.
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning.
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset.
Let's go to the fundamentals of DevOps.
14 - 19 September
The DevOps Foundation course is a comprehensive training program that provides individuals with a solid understanding of the core principles and practices of DevOps.
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business and IT
- Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops
- Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Scaling DevOps for the enterprise
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
Now is the moment to Lead.
27 - 28 September
The Agility in Leadership (CAL-E) course is a specialized training program designed for leaders who want to develop their agility skills and effectively lead in today's complex and rapidly changing business landscape. Participants in this course learn the principles and practices of Agile leadership, gaining the knowledge and tools necessary to navigate uncertainty, foster innovation, and drive organizational success.
- Understanding why resilience and agility are required for an increasingly Complex, Unpredictable and Volatile world
- The ORGANIC agility® framework: a scaffolding approach to achieve organizational agility
- ORGANIC leadership behaviours: how an effective leader in the 21st century can adopt a multi-dimensional leadership approach
- Organizational archetypes: mapping organization, culture and leadership
- Cultural awareness and coherence: how to visualize your organizational culture and make it more coherent
- The Cynefin framework and situational decision-making approaches
- Focus on value: organizational design and enablers
- Organizational strategy and change in an agile context: validating learning in small steps
Let's improve the team.
27 - 28 September
The ICP-ATF is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching Track. It focuses primarily on the mindset and role of an Agile team facilitator, while also providing group facilitation tools and techniques for effectively designing meetings and workshops that both engage the entire audience and drive towards agreed-upon outcomes. Through obtaining this certification, the learner will develop an appreciation for the art of facilitation as key to fostering collaboration and enabling organizing teams. In addition, participants will build their facilitator toolkits and gain experience facilitating specific agile practices most relevant to their organizational context.
- Understand your own personal skills
- Learn how to engage, practice and receive feedback
- The Facilitation Mindset
- Facilitating Collaborative Conversations
- Facilitating Selected Agile Meetings
- Adjusting Facilitation Given Team Maturity
Let's get you started on DevSecOps?
27 - 28 September
The DevSecOps course is a specialized training program that focuses on integrating security practices into the DevOps pipeline. Participants in this course learn how to effectively bridge the gap between development, operations, and security teams, enabling the delivery of secure and resilient software.
- The purpose, benefits, concepts, and vocabulary of DevSecOps
- How DevOps security practices differ from other security approaches
- Business-driven security strategies and Best Practices
- Understanding and applying data and security sciences
- Integrating corporate stakeholders into DevSecOps Practices
- Enhancing communication between Dev, Sec, and Ops teams
- How DevSecOps roles fit with a DevOps culture and organization
Want to have the competitive advantage?
27 - 28 September
The setup of the workshop is agile and interactive as well, so that the focus can be determined and set by the participants. You could e.g. bring your own case.
After the successful participation in the workshop, you will have a basic knowledge in agile, an overview of lean-agile procurement and the application of the lean procurement canvas and how you can use all this for your competitive advantage.
- Discuss current developments in the market, your organizations and partner ecosystems
- Learn why other functions such as ICT, business development, hardware development, HR, marketing, etc. are using agile and why success examples no longer want to work differently.
- Reflect the advantages and disadvantages of current procurement procedures
- Learn the lean Procurement Canvas in a playful manner and go through the 4 steps of lean-agile procurement (1st initialization, 2nd preparation, 3rd implementation, 4th decision)
Continuous Growth with Continuous Success
2 - 3 October
Today’s organizations deal with a higher volume of change in a more complex tech environment leading to a higher risk of outages and incidents. IT teams must improve service reliability and system resiliency. With automation and observability becoming key factors for more efficient and rapid deployments, the SRE profile has become one of the fastest-growing job roles.
- Learn about SRE Principles and Practices
- Service Level Objectives and Error Budgets
- Reducing Toil
- Monitoring and Service Level Indicators
- SRE Tools and Automation
- Anti-Fragility and Learning from Failure
- Organizational Impact of SRE
- SRE, Other Frameworks, The Future
Time to get your Kanban Maturity Model certification
Take the Kanban Maturity Model training to evolve organizational maturity and successfully deliver business agility, faster, and at less cost. Use it to gain a better sense of achievement, delight your customers, and realize superior business results.
- Determine the maturity level of the organization they work with in terms of observable behaviors, management practices, and business outcome
- Define the right approach to lead the organization to the next level
- Determine and appropriately implement the Kanban practices that will help the organization deliver better on customer expectations and internal objectives.
- Integrate the KMM with other models and methods such as Lean/TPS, CMMI, and Real-World Risk Model.