Scrum Master Academy - Advanced Level | Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM)®
Includes Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM)® Course
What will you receive:
- ScrumMaster self assessment
- Course presentation slides and all materials.
- Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification on successful completion of the programme
- Two years membership to the Scrum Alliance
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
Attendees will receive the Certification Credential:
- Scrum Master Certification
- A Scrum Alliance Membership
- Access to the Scrum Alliance Community
Certifying Bodies & Exams - Requirements
To qualify for the A-CSM certification you must hold a current CSM certification issued by Scrum Alliance, have demonstrated to your CST mentor that you have achieved of all the A-CSM learning objectives and have one years’ experience entered onto your Scrum Alliance profile.
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
Take control of your own learning
You want to master Scrum more deeply. Is spending 8 hours in front of a screen the best way for you to achieve that? Surely there must be a better way to learn! Have you experienced the sleep-inducing boredom of learning things you already know on courses in the past? Wouldn’t you prefer to spend your time learning new skills and techniques?
We think there is a better way and that’s why we offer a blended approach which includes a mixture of workshops, self-reflection, and practical activities rather than a basic 2-day workshop. And if there are topics that you have already learned, we will evaluate your earlier learning so that you can focus your time on learning new skills and techniques.
Learn at your own pace
We designed our A-CSM program to enable you to achieve deep understanding in the best way for you. We believe that the best way to achieve that is for you to learn at your own pace, without having to spend your valuable time on topics you already understand.
And if something unforeseen happens, we think it is essential that you can take a break and resume your learning later. There is no time limit to complete our program and you don’t have to pay time limited subscriptions to be part of our program.
Be part of a community
Learning works best when you are part of a community of like-minded learners. We value collaborative learning experiences. We encourage learning in partnership with others to share experiences and gain insights from each other.
You can start the A-CSM program without having gained the required 1 years’ experience and by doing so you will gain new skills, abilities which you can put into practice as you gain the required experience and you will also benefit from a peer network to accelerate your professional growth. Why wait to level up on your skills?
1. Lean, Agile & Scrum
- Agile and Lean Values, Principles and Worldview
- Empirical Process Control
2. ScrumMaster Core Competencies
3. Service to the Development Team
- Team Dynamics
- Definition of "Done"
- Value of Development Practices
4. Service to the Product Owner
- Coaching the Product Owner
5. Service to the Organisation
- Resolving Impediments
- Scaling Scrum
- Organisational Change
6. Scrum Mastery
- Personal Development
- Servant Leadership
Scrum Masters who wish to deepen their understanding of Scrum through a blended approach of workshops, practice and reflection.
- Hold Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance
- Have at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years)
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.