Product Owner Academy - Advanced Level | Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO)®
Includes Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO)® Course
What will you receive:
- Course presentation slides and all materials
- Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) certification on successful completion of the programme
- Two years membership to the Scrum Alliance
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
Attendees will receive the Certification Credential:
- Product Owner Certification
- A Scrum Alliance Membership
- Access to the Scrum Alliance Community
Certifying Bodies & Exams - Requirements
To qualify for the A-CSPO certification you must hold a current CSPO certification issued by Scrum Alliance, have demonstrated to your CST mentor that you have achieved of all the A-CSPO learning objectives and have one years’ experience entered onto your Scrum Alliance profile.
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
If you have been a Product Owner for over a year, then you are probably ready to switch it up to the next gear. This course is about developing you as a Product Owner.
By delving deeper into the accountability of a Product Owner, you will explore advanced product strategy, discovery and validation techniques whilst finding better ways to gain greater empathy and understanding for your customers and users. All of this is made possible by applying innovative ways to work with the Product Backlog to focus on the right outcomes and how best to define value.
1. Product Owner Core Competencies
- Examining Product Owner Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Working with Stakeholders
- Working with Developers
- Product Ownership with Multiple Teams
2. Advanced Goal Setting and Planning
- Developing Practical Product Strategies
- Advanced Product Planning and Forecasting
3. Empathizing with Customers and Users
4. Advanced Product Assumption Validation
5. Product Backlog Management
Through this course you will learn how to:
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
- Clearly order and express Product Backlog items to maximise outcome and minimise output
- Define a clear Product Vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end users will use
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
- Identify the crucial opportunities to reduce dependencies and avoid waste
- Define, communicate and validate a strategy that delivers business value
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognised as a person who delivers real business results
Certified Scrum Product Owners who have more than one year of experience and want to gain techniques that expand into managing stakeholders, product discovery, and advanced Product Backlog management.
- Hold an active Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- After the class validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Product Owner (within the past five years).
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.